If you're ready to take that next step in your retail career...then Bunnings could be the step you're looking for! We’re looking for leaders who enjoy developing people, who can drive performance, build trust and inspire action in our store teams.
By joining us at the beginning, you’ll be able to help us build the best home improvement and garden business in the UK. Our aim is to offer customers the largest array of DIY products possible at affordable prices, but most importantly – to provide a service that is second to none.
We're looking for a values driven people leader, who thrives on taking ownership and who can lead a team to deliver an exceptional customer experience. You'll have plenty of autonomy and the freedom to make decisions for your store.
What will you be doing:-
• We are looking for Store Managers to join us in Nationwide and like most multi-site retailers, we want people who can be flexible and can potentially work in a number of our stores.
• Showing a real passion for customer focus, innovation, and ability to make tough decisions will enable you to thrive in a role that is challenging and demanding - achieving targets for business growth, increased sales, operating standards, and colleague development and performance.
What will help you succeed: -
• You’ll have excellent coaching and mentoring skills, inspiring and motivating your team to exceed targets and achieve their full potential.
• Experience of leading a large team in a fast moving retail environment.
• Commercial awareness with proven control of overheads and increasing sales and a strong focus on improving the customer experience.
What’s in it for you:-
Our Store Operations team are the face of our business. They’re the people who meet our customers and keep our stores running smoothly - every day. As part of the team, you’ll get a competitive salary, support to develop, staff discount and other flexible benefits. And if you love helping people and working in a place that's changing all the time, this could be just the team you're looking for.